My latest obsession is...

Bond No.9 perfume. My love affair first started with an always fashionable coworker who walked by my desk and smelled absolutely wonderful. I asked her what she was wearing and she told me it was Bleeker Street by Bond No.9. After researching obsessively, I found out that they only have stores in New York (but of course!) although through the wonders of the Internet, you can order it and have it shipped straight to you.

Being a girl who wouldn't dare take the easy way out, I waited until I traveled to the Big Apple and searched out the store. I went to the original location in the Village and immediately felt like a kid in a candy store. All of the fragrances were absolutely delicious and come in amazingly yummy decorated glass bottles. AND It gets even better - each scent is named after something reminiscent of NY - whether it be a street, a famous icon (they just came out with a scent called Andy Warhol's Silver Factory) or a feeling of the City...can it really get any better?!


I literally had to stop myself from buying out the whole store, and instead opted for 2 scents - Bleeker Street and Scent of Peace. I think my next purchase is Madison Soiree...yum!

**Insider tip: If you call and order directly from the store in New York, they'll put you on a mailing list to receive free samples of new scents. Who wouldn't want a little, wonderful surprise in the mail every now and then??

www.bondno9.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, wow, you sold me. i wanna try that now...hmmm i guess my favorite vintage shop is shabon on beverly, behind the grove....otherwise its the usual suspects: wasteland, jet rag, aardvarks...:)

Deanna said...

i'm telling you, once you try this perfume you'll be hooked! i also failed to mention that the stuff stays on your forever....i've even woken up the next day smelling like it :)

thanks for the tips on vintage shopping. i'm gonna try to go this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Deanna,

I loved your post about Bond fragrances! It's always great to hear what a true customer has to say. With that said, I was wondering if you would be interested in receiving samples and press information for review on your blog.

I am pleased to announce our newest fragrance, and collaboration with The Andy Warhol Foundation, for the launch of Andy Warhol Silver Factory (which was our Winter launch).

I’d love to send you high res images, samples, etc. Let me know if something might work: Elena@bondno9.com.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

With best regards,
Eléna
eCommerce Marketing Manager
9 Bond Street
New York, NY 10012
www.bondno9.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to try Andy Warhol's Silver Factory scent. I'm intrigued!

Anonymous said...

nothing goes better than a fabulous trip to the Big Apple and a devine fragerance! Anyone planning a trip to NY by all means bring home a Bond Street fragerance - you can't go wrong!!!

Anonymous said...

unbelieveable - was in NY last December - purchased several bottles of BOND fragerances! so awesome to see you love them too!!

Deanna said...

they are definitely amazing! look for a review on their newest fragrance (andy warhol silver factory) to be on the blog soon!!

xo.